Thursday, January 17, 2019

A paragraph on self-criticism: A note to myself

Guest Author: Vanshita Gheoday 
Place: Nagpur
Contact info: 9763050577

Image via: Jason Stephenson

Hey, I'm you.

I've been with you since u were born.
You loved me, believed in me.

But lately everything has changed,
puberty made the love disappear.

Now all I see is shame in your eyes for me whenever u look into the mirror.
You don't like my extra curves, u don't like my face bumps.

Why do u see me through others' eyes , why don't u once stop listening to others' voices and listen to ur own heart then you'll realise how beautiful and smart I always was. Why can't u understand that it's not what others say bothers me it's what u think hurts me.

Because of u I've lost the joy of being around people, room corners have become the only place where I feel free. You ignore the good and cling to my flaws 

You've done wrong with me. I want to be proud of myself now. You have to stop making me feel bad because the truth is it's not me u are hurting the most.

9 comments:

sarbani Sinha said...

Great!! Job my dear.. it was so true... #proud to have a best friend like uuu!♥♥ all the very best for ur future my writer..

pranay gawali said...

Its so true my freind πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Best of luck to you for your πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘future.......
Writer.
And ur thoughts are great🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Vanshita Gheoday said...

❤️❤️

Vanshita Gheoday said...

❤️❤️

Rachita Sonawane said...

Too good vanshita..loved reading it..keep going dear����

Hk blogger said...

Its really true you doing really hard work for this keepit up dear

Hk blogger said...

The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature

Bunny.09 said...

Thats simply Superb True Ones ��

Bunny.09 said...

True ones