Friday, March 22, 2019

Be you

Guest Author: Vanshita Gheoday 
Place: Nagpur
Contact info: 9763050577


Image via: Belief Net 

Here I'm all dressed up,
standing at the doorstep,
ready to enter into my world of mirrors. 
Every mirror has it's own definition of beauty
but my aim is to look good in every mirror I encounter.
Putting different faces over faces I struggle hard to look the best

but there's always a reflection of mine which is the ugliest .
At the end of the day when I look for my identity in the faces I wore,
I realize I had lost it in the midst of pretence and hoax.
It took me a while to understand that
this neverending struggle of approval would come to an end
only if I start being me and give up pretends .

2 comments:

AYUSHI TIWARI said...

Amazing just love it������

pranay gawali said...

Your writings soooo good vanshita
Love it soooo much